Android app updated, iOS app submitted for review
We've updated the BardCanvas App on Google Play and submitted it for review on the Apple store. We're now crossing our fingers, hoping for them to approve it without setbacks.
It's been a long delay, but we haven't stopped moving forward.
Some months ago, before the release of the Mobile Client for Android, we took a small detour to start working on something. Here's what we were cooking.
BardCanvas Mobile Client App for Android is officially released
After months of development and testing, we proudly announce the immediate availability of our mobile app for Android devices.
Beta release 0.1.1 of BardCanvas Mobile published on Google Play and TestFlight
The beta release has been updated on Android and iOS. We got the app published. This was after several changes to some of the server side components.
Time to go beta!
We finished the closed Alpha stage a couple of days ago. Now we're on an open beta, both on Android and iOS!
Moving forward in all directions isn't easy, but it is rewarding
We've updated some modules, fixed stuff on the Mobile App, and finally got an account on the Apple Developers program. Fast forward for iOS coming soon!
The mobile app is quite finished! Alpha testing has started!
The mobile app development has reached a point where it needs to be tested in real life scenarios, so we started the Alpha stage on Android (easier than on iOS). Here the details.
We're almost there!
This is the second major update before the end of the year, and, if everything goes as planned, the last before the release of our the Mobile Platform.
Hello boys, We're back!
We haven't released updates in the last three months for one reason: we were prepping our mobile app!
Minor fixes and visual improvements rolled out
We've been busy with the BardCanvas Club initiative, and as part of the effort, we keep making our components library better.
Visual improvements, an important fix, and great response to our efforts
The input we've received with the big sales event on Bits Du Jour during the past weekend was awesome! We immediately pushed some of the recommended changes to fulfill with our obligation to give a better product.
Update prior the big event!
We've released minor fixes to some modules and set everything ready for the big sales event for August 19!
Extra caching level, scheduled posts, search users by host/ip and other improvements
With the help we've been providing to some users that joined the BardCanvas Club, we got some input, so we acted immediately and fixed some bugs and improved some modules.
Two enhancements and other additions
Embedded videos now have a "play" button overlay and the settings editor tabs had a behavior adjustment that was heavily requested.
New template released!
Give a welcome to the MH Magazine Lite template!
A new template is coming, but it required some additions
We're near the release of our new template, but we had to make some minor adjustments to other components before bringing it out.
Finally, a new template, different than the previous ones
We've been working a lot lately on bringing the BardCanvas Club to life, and one of the requirements was to have new, different templates. We needed to make some changes to support new features for new functionalities on templates.
Major improvements on our website, premium modules available for purchase and new bundles for different needs
Some updates and fixes were rolled out, but major stuff was set to run on our website.
Version 1.12.2 released: a small addition that triggers a big change
The Modules manager now lets you download and install components, and there are two new modules that will make your website rock!
Version 1.12 released: heavy improvements round!
We spent a few days squashing bugs and improving a lot of modules, basically to add support for two wonderful modules we will release within the next couple of days. In the mean time, there's a nice list of work done with some effort.