This is our first news post regarding BardCanvas updates. From now on, we'll post updates using this fasion.
Now we have official Facebook & Twitter pages!
We just created pages on two of the top Social Networks. We'll be posting a link to our updates there
Please drop by and give us a like if you want to get notifications of our advances in there!
Modules Manager updated to version 1.4.0
- Some extension points have been added, basically to add support to new functions on the updates client. More about this below.
- The core, lib and installed template packages have been added to the modules listing so you can see their current versions.
Note: we're thinking on changing the name of this module to "Components manager" to prevent confusions. If this becomes true, we'll set it on the next release.
Comments module updated to version 1.11.0
- The mandatory Google ReCaptcha usage was removed.
Logs Viewer updated to version 1.0.5
- There were path issues on the real time logs viewer. They were fixed.
Updates Client Updated to version 1.3.0
- Now users of PHP in CGI mode (most of those using shared hosting and some control panel) will now be able to manually update components stright up from the Modules Manager page!
We're working hard!
During the last days we've been adding missing changelogs and prepping some readmes for all the modules on our libraries.
Also, we've been adding library entries so everyone can now see what modules do and how they look.
On the other hand, we're trying to push our KickStarter campaign. We still need some funding to make this happen! So please drop by and make a pledge, or share the campaign page with someone you think will take advantage of it.