Since our end of 2019 wrap-up, we've been pushing updates to a lot of modules but we failed to notify them because there were several additions that required information pages and they were summing up.
So, now, before the end of the first half of 2020, we decided to take some time and create the missing pages.
Here we go.
Core updated to version 184.108.40.206:
- Added error web helper.
- Added SQL injection check on the bootstrap.
- Added extended UTF trimming support on the excerpts maker.
- Added SQL injection check on the records browser helper.
- Added headers_sent check to avoid warning when the records browser is called within a page.
- Changed encryption functions to begin taking out mcrypt's RIJNDAEL_256.
- Added bot detection function to the web helpers.
- Tuned IP detection algorithm.
- Added sound notifications.
- Added meta section to module class.
- Added fallback to account login method to avoid fatal error.
Settings editor module updated to verision 1.9.1:
- Added module requirements check to template settings.
Libraries stack updated to version 1.1.3:
- Added sound files for new notifications.
Posts subsystem updated to version 1.34.3:
- Implemented record navigation injection to post feeds.
- Added posts by tag feed.
- Added SQL injection check on post feeds.
- Added UTF-8 encoding check on post feeds to avoid fatal errors.
Comments module updated to version 1.12.3:
- Tuned checks for showing comments admission on posts.
- Added extension point and params treating possibility on the repository's comments for single post builder.
- Fixes to language files.
Comment likes module updated to version 0.5.1:
- Fixed typo in changelog.
- Fixed counting issue in repository.
- Other minor additions.
Search module updated to version 1.4.4:
- Tuned admin search cases.
- Added SQL injection check.
Triklet module updated to version 1.26.0:
- Added hangup check to the CLI monitor.
- Added customizable spam filtering.
GeoNames module updated to version 1.0.4:
- Removed global updates warning to non-admins.
- Added updates warning dismissal.
Autopush module updated to version 1.4.1:
- Improvements on the settings editor.
- Added post visibility validations.
- Added support for Telegram.
- Added support for automated push by other users.
- Added "Push to" button on single post actions.
- Added Spanish translation.
- Added Message pushing from the main menu (mods/admins only).
- Removed autopush controls on the quick post form (it conflicts with message pushing from the main menu).
- Added a recent requirement that stopped autopush to Discord channels.
- Other minor corrections.
Vertical Search module updated to version 0.1.6:
- Added encoding checks on the CLI importer.
Logs viewer module updated to vesion 1.2.0:
- Major output tuning.
Posts Logger module updated to version 2.0.2:
- Fixed wrongly placed extender.
Categories forumizer module updated to version 0.0.7:
- Fixed missing save of forumizing params when creating categories.
XML Menus module updated to version 1.3.0:
- Added categories menu generator.
Chatrooms module updated to version 1.4.1:
- Added SQL injection and other checks.
- Tuned moderation checks.
- Added support for external chats (imported through the Remote Auth Server).
- Other minor fixes.
Remote Authentication Client updated to version 1.4.2:
- Added local account mapping methods.
Remote Authentication Server updated to version 1.3.3:
- Added client account mapping methods.
All templates (base, free and custom):
- Added extension points on comments for single post segment.
Released pages of free modules announced before
- Autopush: automatic pushing of links and messages to Twitter, Discord and Telegram.
- Custom HTML for Posts: allows you to inject HTML markup on individual posts.
- Blockchain Financial API client: allows your website to use the Blockchain Financial API and automatically add tipping buttons to posts and comments on your website.
- Cryptocurrency icons from CoinMarketCap: interfaces with the CoinMarketCap API to provide a simple way to add cryptocurrency logos to your website,
- GeoNames: integrates GeoNames databases with your website.
- Remote Authentication Server: provides an API to websites registered as clients.
- Remote Authentication Client: provides bindings with a Remote Auth Server.
- Vertical Search Importer: a Semantic Juice client to create a fully featured news aggregator website.
New free modules
- News Miniwall: crawls RSS sources and shows them in a collapsible pop-in feed with read tracking at user level.
- Hardcoded Pages: provides an HTML pages editor to add off-index pages.
Released pages of premium modules announced before
Note: these modules aren't purchasable at the moment. Pages were added for reference and will be updated once pricing info is available.