We spent a few days squashing bugs and improving a lot of modules, basically to add support for two wonderful modules we will release within the next couple of days.
Settings module updated to version 1.6.2
- Tuning to avoid showing empty groups.
- Moved engine settings tab to the front of the others in the selector.
Categories module updated to version 1.9.0
- Added callback collections for JS extenders, extension points and function hooks.
- Tuned browser layout and language files.
- Tuned languages.
- Improvements and fixes to methods on the categories repository.
- Reworked rendering of left sidebar widget. Now it properly shows, indents and allow level limits of category subtrees.
- Added preload of CodeMirror and gallery images selector for usage by extensions.
Comments module updated to version 1.11.2
- Minor additions.
Facebook Comments module updated to version 1.0.2
- Language tuning and minor additions.
Posts module updated to version 1.24.0
- Hidden pagination helpers for single-page post indexes.
- Added checks on the category index to allow full content overrides by extenders.
- Added info of categories excluded from the main index on the categories browser.
- Added extension point on the quick posts form and renamed cache keys to allow purging.
- Added extension point on the posts browser and JS function extender support for the post category selector.
- Adjustments to the posts repository.
- Fixed wrong display of parent info when editing orphan posts.
- Added option to allow posts editing always.
- Added option to specify user level allowed to edit posts with comments.
Basic Ad Injections module updated to version 1.2.1
- Added extension points to allow extenders cancel contents rendering on all injection points.
All templates updated to next minor version (x.x.4)
- Hidden pagination helpers for single page post indexes.
We'll get on TV!
We've received a message from the NewsWatchTV guys saying something really cool: we're going to be featured on AMC next Monday 24th at 7:00 PM! We'll tell you more as soon as we get further details.
BardCanvas Club is almost done!
Yeah. We wont tell you what is this going to be, but it's gonna be pretty nice. You'll love it. Really. We mean it.