This is the first non-flat, fully responsive, heavily customizable and totally free template that is different from the base templates released up to date.
It is based on the free, open source version of the Responsive Theme by CyberChimps. But it isn't a straight port. Actually, the source code is completely different, but the style was adapted using the BardCanvas templates architecture. Some quirks were added to give the template the same usability of all BardCanvas base templates.
Honoring the work of the original authors, the template is released under the terms of GPL, free for personal or commercial use. Being that said, the template doesn't come with the original "child themes" capability, and we don't know if, at some point, CyberChimps would like to make the port of the premium theme for BardCanvas.
- Has the standard BardCanvas templates behavior: collapsible sidebars, responsive and with all mod/admin commands at hand.
- You can insert your own icon/logo and customize the text and links at the header.
- You can set a body background image with granular controls.
- Comes with several footer sections.
- You can customize the text style of both the header and the footer, including outlining and shadows.
Format the header and footer with text styles:
💡 Important: after installation, you must go to the settings page, select/apply the template and, after the page is reloaded, walk over the template options to customize it.
- License: #GPLv3 (free for personal or commercial use)
- Original theme developed by: CyberChimps
- Adapted to BardCanvas by: LAVA SoftWorks
- Not included on any bundle
- Package id:
- Current version: 1.1.6, released 3 months ago
- Download this package now
- Go to GitHub repository
[1.1.6] - 2017-12-18
- Added CSS fix for popup layout.